Detail Orion 2-Star Benchtop PH Meter
Orion 2-Star Benchtop pH Meter
Product : Thermo Orion - USA
Economical, accurate measurement of pH, mV and temperature. Specifically designed for environmental, industrial and educational applications, the Orion 2-Star is a significant upgrade from Thermo Scientific Orion 410A+ and 420A+ meters.
- Bright, backlit LCD display with ready indication
- Simultaneous display of pH, mV or ORP, plus temperature
- Convenient built-in Quick-Start Guide with calibration instructions
- Stores up to 50 datapoints with time and date stamp
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation
- IP54 dustproof and splashproof
Extra features in every mode
pH: automatic or manual calibration; 1 to 3 calibration points; auto-buffer-recognition of NIST, US, DIN and custom buffers mV/ ORP: EH autocalibration to standard hydrogen electrode
- Improved stability algorithm improves calibration and measurement accuracy
- SMART STABILITY* and SMART AVERAGING* functions optimize accuracy, precision and response time
- Advanced self-tests on meter operation, self-diagnostics
- 50 point datalogger, by time, stability or manual read with time and date stamp; downloadable to printer or computer via RS-232 connection
- Includes: Meter Only 1111000 package includes: meter; power supply; instruction manual.
- Meter Kit 1111001 package includes: meter; Triode* pH/ ATC Electrode 9157BNMD; electrode stand; 1 pint each of pH 4.01/ 7.00/ 10.01 buffers; power supply; instruction manual.
- Meter/ Electrode packages include meter, electrode( s) specified in ordering table, power supply, instruction manual.
- Meter/ Electrode Stand packages include meter, electrode( s) specified in ordering table, benchtop electrode stand, power supply, instruction manual.
pH Range : 0.001 to 14.999
pH Resolution: 0.001/ 0.01/ 0.1pH, Accuracy : ± 0.002
pH Calibration Points : 1, 2 or 3; US, NIST and DIN buffers recognized
mV ModeRange : ± 1999.9mV
Resolution0.1mV, Accuracy± 0.2mV or 0.05% of reading
Temperature Range : -5.0 to + 105.0° C
Resolution : 0.1° up to 99.9° C, 1.0° over 99.9° C, Accuracy± 0.1° C
Temperature Compensation-5.0 to + 105.0° C
Display Custom LCD; simultaneous display of selected measurement and temperature
pH calibration points, and current electrode condition
Inputs/ Outputs: Inputs BNC, locking ATC 8-Pin Mini-DINSensor Types pH Electrode
Data Management :
- Saves 50 points by time, stability or manual read with time/ date stamp
- Advanced self-test and diagnostics routines
- Password protection
- Downloadable software and methods updates via Internet
- Regulatory and Safety Compliance : CE, CSA, UL, TUV, FCC Class A limits
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak