FP4 Portable Flocculator VELP
FP4 is a portable model, the ideal solution for on-site analysis. It can be powered by a battery or car cigarette lighter.
With 4 different positions, it is able to test different samples at the same time at a maximum speed of 200 rpm, whilst the possibility to switch on a central light simplifies the reading.
Height adjustment option for the stirring blades during operation and continuously variable speed (if desired) increase its capabilities.
In addition, the user can program the operating time for unattended operation. When time expires, stirring will be stopped automatically.
The carrying case, an optional accessory, is ideal for storing or transporting the unit.
- Choice of 20-40-50-100-200 rpm stirring speeds
- Selectable operating time for unattended operation
- Reliable and repeatable results from VELP stirring quality
- Precise speed from an electronically controlled DC gear motor
- Designed to be used on-site for immediate results
- Powered by dedicated battery or from car cigarette lighter
- 4 samples can be processed in parallel
- Central light to facilitate reading
- Stirring rods adjustable in height without tools
- Strong resistance to chemical and mechanical corrosion
- Anti-skid base for stability
GENERAL FEATURES :
Epoxy painted metal structure
Disconnectable central light
Stainless steel stirring rods:
adjustable in height by a self blocking chuck
DC gear motor
same speed for each rod
Number of stirring rods:
100 - 240 V / 50-60 Hz
4,8 Kg (10.6 lb)
Dimensions (WxHxD) :
250x320x250 mm (9.8x12.6x9.8 in)
from 0 to 30 minutes (or continuous)
Electronic speed control:
20 - 40 - 50 - 100 - 200 rpm
This product is delivered with European plug by VELP Scientifica, with US plug by VELP Inc.