Federal Electric was founded in 1990 in Adapazari. Within a short time it has made progress and took its place among the leading Low Voltage Circuit Breaker manufacturers in the world. It was founded with 100% national capital in a total area of 40,000 sqm, out of which 25,000 sqm is covered area.
The company’s product range includes 3250 products. Federal Electric currently manufactures 95% of the LV circuit breaker products range, and continues its R&D activities related to the remaining 5%. As a consequence of its close follow-up of the recent developments in any area from institutionalization to technological innovations, it has received its prize by becoming No. 1 and 2 in the market. Federal Electric is the only Turkish company which has a share in the low voltage products market and was listed in No. 1 and 2 in the market.
The products manufactured in compliance with international standards are tested at the laboratories equipped with the state-of-the-art test systems, including short circuit tests, using modern test devices. Our product line include compact type circuit breakers from 16A to 2500A, open type switches from 630A to 5000A, cam switches, loadbreak switches and switch fuses, vertical and horizontal load disconnectors, NH fuse bases, automatic fuses, fault current protection switches,contactors, compensation contactors, high current contactors, semiconductor contactors, installation contactors, thermal relays, capacitors, motor protection switches, meters, various meter and command relays and reactive power control relays, current transformers, power analyzers, over current relays, distribution panels, busbar systems, multitariff electronic energy meters, combined meters, gas and water meters. Moreover, Electrical Automatic Heating Systems are manufactured for Turkish Railway Car industry.
MCCB (Thermal Magnteic Type, Electronic Type, Earth Leakage Circuit Breakers, Accecories),
ACB (ACB, Accecories),
ATS (MCCB, MCB, INVERSER SYSTEMS),
MCB (MCB, Impluse Relay),
MTPR 1 Motor Protection Relay,
MTPR1 Motor Phase Relay Phase Failure Device,
"Price is what you pay, Value is what you get…”
Cv. Revianes Utama Indojaya was established on 2008, specialising in supplies of Machinery’s, Power Plants, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Mining, Tools - Equipment & Industrial's Spare Parts.
Over time Revianes expanded into being a Procurement Service Provider for companies who seek to work with suppliers who are able to supply a wide range of industrial products of various brands.
Services both the Marine and Industrial Industries with an extensive range of spare parts / machinery / equipments receiving full support from all the major manufacturers in U.S.A., UK, Germany, China, Japan, Korea and Singapore.
And also assure fast response to any customer’s requirement and we take full responsibility for the goods from the time of ordering until delivered to our customer’s site.
Our products went through a process of Quality Control as well as Warranty Control from the producer.
Whatever you needs, our knowledge in this field will ensure your requirement will be handled efficiently at the most competitive price.
We are committed to ensure and deliver quality products and services in meeting our valued customers’ requirements and expectation with our service that is second to none.
Value Added Services
• Able to supply obsoleted parts of various brands
Why choose Revianes ?
We offer you a complete service, starting from the preparation of our offer up to the delivery. The process is simplified and easy for you to comprehend. These are the advantages you enjoy when you choose Revianes.
We aim to build long term associations with our customers and will not go for short term gains. If we are favoured with a trial order it will give us a chance to show you the level of service and personal attention that Revaines offers. Many of our customers that joined us in the late 2008’s are still with us today. Keep In Touch !
Cv. Revianes Utama Indojaya
📍 Jl. Pegangsaan Dua, Gading Arcadia Blok H No. 6, Kelapa Gading - Jakarta Utara 14250 (Operasional Office)
📍 Jl. Asemka Raya No. 168, Pinangsia - Jakarta Barat 11110 (Warehouse)
📞 021 4607381
📲 0812 183 88833
Because there are a lot of maker with the business, please talk once by all means.
We’re always interested in new projects, big or small.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us regarding your project.
Customer service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Quick response within 24 hours.