Detail DM-1: In-Line Dual TDS Monitor ( HM Digital Product)
Measure the tap water coming in vs. the purified water going out of your water filtration system at any time.
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak
• Displays TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in & out electrode probes.
• Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
• Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use.
• Dual Range 0-9990 ppm ( From 0 - 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking ' x10' image.)
• Factory calibration: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
• Comes equipped with John Guest Quick-Connect T-fittings as shown.
• Installs quickly and easily.
Range: 0-9990 ppm
Accuracy: ± 2%
Cable Length: 24.5" ( including sensor)
Fittings: 1/ 4" standard, also available with 3/ 8" or 1/ 2"
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries ( included)
Battery life: approx. 1000 hours of continuous use
Size: 7.6 x 2 x 4.7 cm ( 3 x .8 x 1.9 in.)
Weight: 79.4 g ( 2.8 oz.)