YSI ProDSS Multiparameter Sampling Instrument
Portable digital sampling system for the measurement of pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen ( optical-based sensor ), conductivity, turbidity, temperature, depth and more.
Designed for use in applications such as surface water, groundwater, coastal waters, aquaculture, and wastewater, the rugged and reliable ProDSS allows for measurement of up to 19 parameters. The ProDSS features digital smart sensors that are automatically recognized by the instrument when connected. A backlit color display, large memory, convenient calibration procedures, rechargeable battery, and powerful PC data management program ( KorDSS ) make the ProDSS user friendly. The optional GPS function, wide selection of sensors, and varying cable options and lengths allow for complete customization of the ProDSS. Mil-spec (military spec) connectors and a waterproof ( IP-67 ), rubber over-molded case ensures durability to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions.
• Single cable design with lengths up to 100 meters
• User-replaceable cables provide versatility, reduce down time and reduce overall cost of ownership
• 4 port cables feature user-replaceable sensors; universal ports can accept any 4 sensors; optional depth sensor available
• ODO/CT probe and cable assemblies feature integral (built-in) optical DO and conductivity sensors; rugged ODO sensor cap with 2-year warranty is pre-installed on new assemblies
• Long-life rechargeable lithium-ion battery to power handheld and sensors
• Color display and backlit keypad allow for sampling in all lighting conditions
• Digital smart sensors are automatically recognized by the instrument and store calibration data
• Large memory (> 100,000 data sets) with extensive site list and Data ID tag capabilities
• KorDSS, a powerful PC data management program, is included with the instrument
• USB On-The-Go connector for PC connection, recharging/powering the ProDSS and connecting directly to a USB stick
• Global Positioning System (GPS) (optional)
• Rugged, waterproof case (IP-67 rated) with rubber over-mold and metal, military-spec (MS) cable connectors as well as rugged titanium sensors
• Multiple languages in handheld and KorDSS: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Korean, and Thai
• Warranty : 3-year instrument ; 2-year cable assembly and sensors ; 1-year pH and pH/ORP sensor modules; 6-months ammonium, nitrate and chloride sensor modules.
Dissolved Oxygen (Optical), Turbidity, pH ORP/Redox Conductivity, Specific Conductance, Salinity
Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Resistivity, Seawater Density, Total Suspended Solids (TSS) Depth
GPS Coordinates Ammonium Ammonia Chloride Nitrate Temperature Barometric Pressure.