Multimedia Digital Signage
Cara Pembayaran: Tunai
Kemas & Pengiriman: PAket Komputer Server Client
Negara Asal: Indonesia
Keterangan: Kami menyediakan juga Paket Hardware lengkap dengan instalasi dan implementasi database dan content.
" Kami tawarkan melalui ` Paket Digital Signage` merupakan cara baru pasang iklan dan untuk memasarkan produk lewat iklan bergerak yang lebih murah dan efektif"
Semakin meningkat kebutuhan dunia usaha untuk mengiklankan produknya secara efektif membuat pesatnya pertumbuhan teknologi di dunia periklanan.` Digital signage` merupakan sebuah tampilan elektronik yang dipajang atau pasang iklan pada tempat umum dan menjadi sebuah media periklanan atau informasi yang efektif
Media yang menggunakan " digital signage" masih sangat jarang di Indonesia, berbeda dengan di China memiliki " media display" yang jumlahnya mencapai 100 ribu unit. Ini merupakan produk baru untuk dunia periklanan atau advertesing. Selama ini di Indonesia, pengiklan lebih banyak memasang iklan di koran, majalah maupun melalui baliho, memasang iklan pada media bergerak yang interaktif jauh lebih menarik di dunia pemasaran. Sebab media semacam ini bisa lebih persuasif dan mampu membius penontonnya dibanding bila mereka melihat citra diam.
Sistemnya lebih mudah dibandingkan beriklan di televisi dan dana yang dibutuhkan juga lebih sedikit. Misalnya untuk 15 detik, pengiklan membayar Rp5 juta per bulan masa tayang. Dengan dana sebesar itu, frekuensi penayangannya per hari lebih banyak dibandingkan di televisi, karena media ini khusus diperuntukkan bagi klient pasang iklan.
Digital signage ( From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
Digital signage is a form of electronic display that shows information, advertising and other messages. Digital signs ( such as LCD, LED, plasma displays, or projected images) can be found in public and private environments, such as retail stores and corporate buildings.
Advertising using digital signage is a form of out-of-home advertising in which content and messages are displayed on digital signs with a common goal of delivering targeted messages to specific locations at specific times. This is often called " digital out of home" or abbreviated as DOOH.
The benefits of digital signage over static signs, in situations where changing signs are preferred over static signs, are that the content can be exchanged more easily, animations can be shown, and the signs can adapt to the context and audience, even interactively. Digital signage can offer superior return on investment compared to temporary and/ or promotional signs made from other substrates.
Digital signage is used for many different purposes and there is no definitive list. However, below are some of the most common applications of digital signage:
1. Public information – news, weather and local ( location specific) information, such as fire exits and traveler information
2. Internal information - corporate messages, health & safety, news, etc.[ 4]
Advertising – either related to the location the signage is in or just using the audience reach of the screens for general advertising
3. Brand building – in-store digital signage to promote the brand and build a brand identity
4. Influencing customer behavior – directing customers to different areas, increasing the dwell time on the store premises
5. Enhancing customer experience – applications include the reduction of perceived wait time in restaurant waiting areas, bank queues, etc., as well as recipe demonstrations in food stores
6. Enhancing the environment – with interactive screens ( in the floor for example) or with dynamic wayfinding
How Can Digital Signage Benefit You?
Digital Signage helps you succeed by making it easy to promote your products and services. Numerous groups can benefit from Digital Signage including:
Digital Signage is a great way to help your business succeed through the promotion of your products and/ or services. Businesses can use Digital Signage to:
• Introduce new products and services
• Provide demonstrations of products and services
• Highlight featured products and services
• Promote sales and discounts
• Provide buyers guides and other helpful information
• Gather feedback on products and services
• Build excitement and interest in your products and services
Communication is critical to every organization. Digital Signage can improve communications in your organization by allowing you to:
• Post schedules and event information
• Display info on key individuals in the organization
• Offer directional help and guidance
• Provide emergency and safety information
• Remind users of important tasks and events
• Gather feedback and input for individuals in the organization
• Reinforce corporate policies and branding
Manufacturers know that it is difficult to sum up all the features and benefits of a product on a box or in a flyer sitting on a shelf. Digital Signage provides manufacturers with the tools to display a full promotional package around an individual product or suite of products. Manufacturers can use Digital Signage to:
• Introduce new products
• Highlight product features
• Provide product demonstrations
• Encourage upgrades and optional purchases
• List side-by-side product comparisons
• Show product reviews and customer comments
• Capture product feedback
• Build excitement and interest in your products
• Offer professional advice on product usage
The Digital Signage Player
The Digital Signage Player is an application that resides on your player devices, downloads your digital signage media, and displays the appropriate player screens according to the player’ s schedule.
Each player screen consists of one or more parts:
• The Main Feature
• The Interactive Button
• The Selection Bar
• Interactive Screen Content
The Main Feature, as shown below, is an image slide show, a video play list, or a media timeline. The image slide show, video play list, or media timeline loops indefinitely unless a user clicks or taps the Interactive Button, which is displayed whenever a screen contains optional interactive content.
When a screen contains interactive screen content, the Interactive Button is displayed in the lower right corner of the screen. The user can click or tap the button to display the Selection Bar, as shown in the following image. The user can click the Next or Back buttons to browse through the available interactive content.
Tapping or clicking a thumbnail in the Selection Bar displays the associated interactive content. Interactive content can be an image, an image slideshow, a video, a video playlist, a media timeline, a survey, or a website.
The Digital Signage Administrator
The Digital Signage Administrator is a web-based administration site that provides all the functionality you need to manage your Digital Signage installation. With the Digital Signage Administrator you can:
• Design Screens and Interactive Content
• Manage Players, Player Groups, and Schedules
• Manage Your Media ( Images, Videos, and Music)
• Create Video Playlists
• Create Image Slideshows
• Create Media Timelines
• Design Surveys
• View Reports
• And More.
The Digital Signage Architecture
Digital Signage is designed using a flexible and scalable architecture, so it' s perfect for both small and large digital signage installations. There are two software components that make up the Digital Signage solution: the Digital Signage Administrator, which is a web-based application installed on a Windows web server, and the Digital Signage Player, which is installed on each player device.
Digital Signage can be deployed in numerous configurations to meet your needs:
• Standard Configuration: The standard configuration involves the installation of the Digital Signage Administrator on your own Windows web server ( Windows Server 2008 or 2012) . The Digital Signage Player is then installed on each of your Windows player devices ( Windows 7 or 8) . This option gives you the most flexibility and allows you to grow your signage network as large as you want. For example, you can choose to run one or more signage accounts from a single Digital Signage web server or spread your accounts across multiple web servers.
• Hosted Configuration: Digital Signage offers free hosted digital signage accounts. This makes is easy to get started with Digital Signage and digital signage. With this configuration, you use the Digital Signage Administrator hosted on our servers. The Digital Signage Player is then installed on each of your Windows player devices ( Windows 7 or 8) . This option is intended for small installations or to get familiar with Digital Signage prior to setting up your own Digital Signage server.
• Stand-Alone Configuration: Digital Signage can be installed on a single player device running Windows 7 or 8 with IIS installed. In this configuration, the player device is both the Digital Signage Administrator and the Digital Signage Player. This configuration is ideal for situations with limited network connectivity or situations where only one digital signage screen is needed.
The basic operation of Digital Signage is as follows:
• Upload Media: Using the Digital Signage Administrator, the digital signage media is uploaded to the Digital Signage web server.
• Create Screens: Screens are designed using the features of the Digital Signage Administrator.
• Organize Players: From the Digital Signage Administrator, players are setup and organized into player groups. Screens are then scheduled and assigned to player groups.
• Download Schedule and Media: The Digital Signage Player is installed on each player device. Each player device communicates with the Digital Signage web server and downloads its schedule and media.
• Display Signage: Each player displays its screens according to its schedule. The media is played from the local hard drive. This reduces the bandwidth on the network and allows the player to continue to display content even when the network is down.