ALLEN & HEATH iLIVE-T112 | DIGITAL MIXER
DIGITAL MIXING SYSTEMS
Presenting iLive-T Series
T Series is an evolution of the flagship iLive digital range, with all the performance and power of the original in a newly-styled, compact and affordable package.
For the first time, distributed audio digital mixing has been made accessible to everyone, from rental companies to houses of worship, schools to theatres, stadia to media centres – without breaking the bank.
T Series provides distributed audio and control, various configuration possibilities, an intuitive instant access analogue-style user interface, and features the same great-sounding 64x32 RackExtra DSP mix engine as our highly successful iLive range. 2 new control surfaces and 2 new mixracks use compact construction with non-modular classic format I/ O, new proprietary Audio and Control over Ethernet ( ACE) TM digital snake and the latest dual core DSP technology to make iLive accessible to engineers. There is an optional card slot for popular audio networking solutions, as well as a host of control options.
iLive-T Series: digital mixing at its most flexible
Fixed Format – 28 Faders
• Larger fixed format Surface
• Same control as top of the range, modular iLive-112
• 28 faders – 3 banks, 4 layers = 112 control strips
• 16 in, 12 out audio
• In = 8x TRS line, 4x phono, 2x SPDIF
• Out = 8x TRS line, 2x phono, 1x SPDIF, monitor TRS
• TB mic can be patched to talkback or channels
• ACE™ Surface link ( audio and control over single CAT5)
• Built in 2 port Ethernet switch
• MIDI port