Model : 4105A
* Dust and drip proof.( designed to IEC 529 IP54)
* In addition to the facility for precision measurement, test leads for simplified two wire measuring system also supplied as standard accessories.
( unit can be hung from the neck for simplified measurement)
* Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
* Capable of measuring earth voltage
* Automatic warning when resistance of auxiliary earth spikes is in excess of tolerance.
* Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
* 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.
* Earth Resistance: 0~ 20© / 0~ 200© / 0~ 2000©
* Earth Voltage [ 50, 60Hz] : 0~ 200V AC
* Earth Resistance: ± 2% rdg± 0.1© ( 20© range)
| ± 2% rdg± 3dgt ( 200© / 2000© range)
Earth Voltage: ± 1% rdg± 4dgt
* Earth Resistance: 280V AC for 10 seconds
across 2 of the 3 terminals
Earth Voltage: 300V AC for 1 minute
* IEC 61010-1 CAT.III 300V Pollution Degree 2, IEC 61557
* IEC 60529 IP54
* 3700V AC for 1 minute
* R6P ( AA) ( 1.5V) × 6
* 105( L) × 158( W) × 70( D) mm
* 550g approx.
* 7095 ( Test Leads) × 1set ( red-20m, yellow-10m, green-5m)
8032 ( Auxiliary earth spikes) × 1set
7127 ( Simplified measurement probe) × 1set
R6P ( AA) × 6
: 4105A ( Soft Case)
: 4105A-H ( Hard Case)
* 7100 ( Precision measurement Cord Set)